I Pick Your Best Face Masks from Cheap to Steep
An important part of your weekly or monthly skin routine is hydration. Depending on your skin type, a great mask can remove excess oils or hydrate very dry skin. While you can make your own masks out of ingredients found in your refrigerator or pantry, you can buy some great ones, too.
I recommend leaving these masks on your face for 5-10 minutes and then rinsing with a

acts as a natural exfoliant. Baby washcloths are the best for this, I've found. They are super soft (try ones made from bamboo) and won't tear at skin.
but
users report it dries to a light blue after a few minutes and leaves a cool tingling sensation. I would store this in the refrigerator because these types of products work optimally when very cold.
When it comes to acne masks, look for products containing bentonite and sulfur, which have the anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
This mask from Origins was by far the best-rated and most talked about mask for acne that I found in my research.
The charcoal in this universally beloved facial mask pulls dirt, bacteria and dead skin from your pores to the surface. The white china clay and
lecithin work together to dissolve any remaining impurities.
No comments:
Post a Comment