I have been looking for matte lipstick for awhile that stays on your lips for quite long time and moisturize lips. So, i have purchased my first MAC lipstick. Nothing adds sass to your look like a tube of Mac lipstick in a favorite shade. How 'bout Chili, Verve or Del Rio? I know I look good in A-3, Media, and of course, Viva Glam. There's something about knowing you are wearing true, fashionable colors which last on your lips that can turn an ordinary day into a great day.
Among all lipsticks this one glides on smoothly upon application. I usually have crackled lips after wearing a lipstick all day long and I have really sensitive lips, but didn't experience any discomfort with this one. And I love the smell in their lipsticks. Yummy vanilla cupcake smell!
The color "Fresh Moroccan" - looks simply great w/ dark brown hair w/ reddish highlights and green eyes....med. to fair complexion.
What about sheer nude? It goes on very smooth. Also,this is a very pretty neutral color that works well with any skin tone.
"Russian red" simply gorgeous. Looking forward to buy that one soon!
I had a look at "Satin Pink Noveau", which is perfect for the summer.
In the end, I'm one of those people who 'talk' off my lipstick, but MAC stays on for a long time. I like the variety of formulations. And i will definitely come back for another one!
Thanks.
#Beauty #Blogger #Fashion #Culture #Inspiration #Dress #Pink #Inspiration #Love #Spring #Flowers #Women #Urban #Dresscode #Style #Casual #Young #Fashionista #Instagram #FollowMe #grey #photography #shoes #trend #converse #lingerie #underwear #lace #black #leather #makeup #MAC #Naked #Brush #Lipstick #Black #Smokey #Blush #Photography #Cute #nike #men #sexy #hot #suit #office
No comments:
Post a Comment