Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Strong Personality

Being a strong person in all aspects of  life very important to everyone. Of course, not all of you can be natural leaders ,but you should understand one thing, this definition may very from person to person.

Nowadays , we are facing many opinions,rules that are falling on our shoulders. Everyone wants to be alike and due to some mainstreams those thousands of unique people becoming just a huge grey mass, that slowly growing collecting more and more people ,that following the system.

My definition is simple. To be a strong person be who you really are inside. Work on your mistakes and work on your good doings. Study. Read as much as you can , and you won't need cheap opinion of society. Be a good man. Bring happiness and develop yourself. Never be late or too early. Find "gold middle". Stay accurate, clean, punctual and calm.


I think I'm asking you to much and maybe I described you a perfect man. But the thing is, that that can be all of us. You just need to have that feeling, which will lead you to success.
Your manners, style - everything counts. Don't look up online how to become somebody with"..."
Become yourself! Work on your unique style, manners ;  read what you like and make schedule that suits you. Always learn something new and be patient. Everything you need , all the sources that you looking for are inside you. Find the key.

I wrote in this post , that you have to disable your sensitivity to public opinions and advices, so now you may ask me why do I blog about all of that.
          I have answer for that too. Once my dad told me : " You may think everyone is stupid and you are the one who's wise. You may be wrong and scared to asked. But once you ask - you'll know the answer , and if you're not you'll stay dumb and ashamed for not knowing it when the right time comes". I am blogging for those people , who want to know. Who's not scared to look stupid for a second, and ready to be wise for life. Never be 100%. Never. There are always something that may bring your world upside down.


No comments:

Post a Comment